Sunday, May 25, 2014

Animation AL!

so I finally got to learn how to animate things the modern way. I was taught in the ways of the classic flip style like the old cell animations of classic Disney, MGM, & Warner Bros. I took a day class when I was 15 or so taught by a guy who worked under Disney and later Don Bluth. For the life of me I cant remember his name, but  my mom might still have the certificate I earned from the class with his name on it so I can give credit due.
I've been using Photoshop's video maker with a time line rather then frames. it means I do it old school style and draw every frame. multiple teachers have told me that I need to see Toon Boom studios due to my style, but im not sure if I can get my hands on a copy till im a more advanced class...im looking into it.
so people can finally see what it looks in me brain for at least a couple of seconds. I'll learn how to do longer stuff soon so I can act out some craziness with my pre written characters. heres  a weird walk cycle of Anarchy AL, his butt looks like its twerking and maybe he should be on a bike but what eves. its a learning experience!
i'll have some more stuff real soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment